Beginners and All Levels
- Assess your fitness level with a complete fitness evaluation
- Develop an effective program to meet your specific needs
- Set realistic goals to achieve desired results
- Build your confidence and comfort level with exercise
- Learn proper form and technique for optimal results during strength training and stretching
- Maximize your cardiovascular workouts
- Avoid hitting a plateau by learning new and challenging workouts
- Add variety to avoid boredom by receiving instruction on new and challenging exercises
- Expand your workouts to include stability training, agility and coordination training, active isolated stretching, and more
- Continue to get stronger, more flexible, more fit and reach your goals
Individual Training: One on one personalized training services creating a well-balanced fitness program that is designed to meet your specific goals.
Small group training is a great way to get fit while having fun with your friends or co-workers! Gather a small group and call today to set up your first appointment!
Pricing is based on the fitness facility that Karen is training you out of. Whether a gym, private personal training studio or outdoors, contact Karen to identify the atmosphere that you feel most comfortable in to achieve your fitness goals. Contact Karen to find an affordable package that gets you on your way to being healthy and fit!!
Top 10 Reasons to Hire a Personal Trainer
1. Motivation Personal trainers wear many hats, serving not only as coach, but also as an educator, confidant, role model and a major source of motivation and encouragement.
2. Consistency Do you find it difficult to stick to your program? Scheduling regular appointments with a personal trainer helps eliminate any excuses you may come up with for not exercising.
3. Safety A personal trainer will show you how to exercise safely (including which exercises to avoid), and instruct you on the proper and safe use of exercise equipment.
4. Individualized instruction An exercise program that works for one person may not work for another. A personal trainer will develop the most effective program for you based on your fitness evaluation results and personal goals.
5. Effective workouts Today’s hectic lifestyles mean you don’t have time to waste on ineffective exercise routines. Personal trainers help maximize your time by providing workouts designed to meet your goals quickly and efficiently.
6. Supervision Need someone to spot you while you do pull-ups? Looking for feedback on your running form? That’s what your personal trainer is for: to observe, assist and, if necessary, correct as needed.
7. Sports-specific training Whether you want to shave some strokes off your golf score or beat your brother-in-law at tennis, a personal trainer can tailor your program to your sport of choice.
8. Injury rehabilitation An experienced personal trainer can make the road to recovery a smooth one by recommending exercises that emphasize overall muscular balance to prevent future injuries.
9. Special-needs training Research confirms that individuals with health challenges such as diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis or heart disease benefit greatly from regular physical activity. These conditions, however, can make exercising safely a challenge. Many personal trainers are experienced in designing programs that address the special needs of these and other conditions.
10. Ego boost It’s a fact–feeling good makes you look good, and vice versa. Not only can personal trainers help you achieve your health and fitness goals; they provide you with positive feedback on your performance and bolster your confidence to take on new challenges.